Executive Summary The GWFM Workforce Management summit will bring together key WFM thought leaders and professional in a cross-industry forum to deliver case studies and insights in responding to the changing workforce scenarios . Focusing on the better development of workforce strategies and decision making. Aligning Your Workforce Strategy With Business Growth Priorities Through Scenario Planning, Risk Management And Workforce Analytics. Digital disruption is influencing in replacing the Human Resources, global organisations are called urgently to correct their workforce strategy to respond to the rapidly changing economic system the need for strategic workforce management. The changing demographic of employees and roles, skills, the ability for organisations to remain globally competitive and the development of Workforce Planning & Development Standards demonstrate this demand to ensure you have the workforce you need for the future to meet your business demands in product and services. While flexible and contingent work arrangements are on the rise, rapid shifts in technology, unpredictable economical climates impacting organisational structures and employee expectations and attitudes are also among the recent workforce trends impacting future workforce and business strategy.
• Director/Chief/Head of/Managers of Human Resources
• Director/Chief/Head of/Managers of Workforce Planning
• Director/Chief/Head of/Managers of Workforce Optimisation
• Head of/Manager of Organisational Capability
• Head of/Manager of Talent Management & Acquisition
• Head of/Manager of People and Culture
• Workforce Development Managers
• People and Productivity Managers
22nd Nov 2019
Keynote Speech-1 : BUILDING WORKFORCE RESILIENCE
Keynote Speech -2: Emerging Trends in Workforce Planning and Management
Round Table : WFM Analytics a Strategic Decision Making
Panel Discussions : Re-Skilling & Re-Deployment
Showcase of WFM tools and offering the solutions for business problems
23rd Nov 2019
Featuring case study focused presentations from thought leaders from across the industries.
Hurryup! Don't Waste Time
1. Emerging Workforce Management trends -2020 and way forward
2. Engage in networking opportunities with some of Global Workforce professionals across all industry sectors
3. Gamification in WFM helps in engaging and the improving the productivity of workforce
4. Practical ways in facilitating growth, maximizing revenue and embracing innovation within your workforce
5. Insights on real time Analytics to predict the future business scenarios and preparing to required future ready workforce
6. Benefit from an in-depth focus day and interactive workshop that will develop and progress your Strategic Workforce Planning Capabilities
7. Design Thinking in WFM, the new raise of thinking beyond the boundaries of offering solutions for business problems
8. Discover insights and case from cross-industry sectors who will share their strategies in overcoming limitations and restrictions on planning for short-term and long-term workforce objectives
9. Develop your understanding of the current workforce planning standards and accreditation and how to implement and understand analytics
10. Learn how these key topics will give you specific takeaways for your organization and help you with business decisions down the road.
11. Please bring your insights, questions, and perspectives to this interactive session.
Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Global WFM Head) IBM Global Business Services, US
Don't Waste Time!