Adapting your Workforce Management technology and practices to the new normal.
This event is in collaboration with NICE Ltd VIS Networks expecting top minds in WFM to talk and share their insights and experiences.
- Managing the Paradigm Shift: Adapting your Workforce Management technology and practices to the new normal.
- Cloud + Hybrid Working + Future of WFM
- Coverage of business cases from multiple industries focusing on how Cloud Technologies enabling and Hybrid working for better business results.
- Strategies for managing your workforce in the new age of permanent flexible and remote working
- How effective WFM can help you automate operations, overcome complexity, adapt rapidly and achieve effective workforce planning, scheduling, and optimization
- Empowering your agents with tools for increasing productivity and performance
- Enabling your workforce to drive exceptional customer experience across all channels – including new and emerging digital channels
- How to unlock increased engagement and accurate planning
Managing the Paradigm Shift
Takeaways from the event :
- The Future of Workforce Management: 2021 Trends
- Cloud Technologies enabling and Hybrid working for better business results.
- Embracing and managing employees experience, productivity to maximize revenue thereby facilitating organizational growth
- Drive Towards Digital: Increasing operational efficiency & agility
- Hybrid workforce the trending focus in global industries
- Future of WFM and how AI enablement is shaping up for the future of business
Art of WFM and available resources (infra, tech, people etc.,) to manage business continuity
- Emerging Workforce Management trends – post-Covid and way forward
- Engage in networking opportunities with some of Global Workforce professionals across all industry sectors
- Practical ways in facilitating growth, maximizing revenue, and embracing innovation within your workforce
- Understand insights on real-time analytics to predict the future business scenarios and preparing for a future-ready workforce
Feel free to Call / Text at +91 9167844214 or email at email@example.com