Should be able to:
- Manage multiple, complex, ongoing tasks and projects.
- High attention to detail
- Strong desire to optimize procedures and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; a high achiever and self-starter.
Share the CVs on email@example.com.
A GWFM Member Company is looking to hire
"Workforce Planners Requirement"
Total of 5 – 6 years with at least 2 years in Workforce Planning - preferably with expertise in Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Scheduling, and Real Time Management
- Proficient in statistical analysis and possesses good computer and software skills.
- Should have ability to* read trends and project those into future forecasts.
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), or the ability to learn technology very quickly.